The Balmoral Show does not require proof COVID-19 status for entry to the Show. It is recommended that visitors take a COVID-19 Lateral Flow test before attending the event. If you have COVID-19 or COVID-19 symptoms, please do not attend and follow government guidance. More information can be found online at www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/coronavirus-covid-19
Below are a number of control mitigations that the Balmoral Show has kept in place for the 2022 Balmoral Show to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- The widening of aisles, avenues and roadways and amending the Show layout to include the provision of additional circulation areas again this will facilitate social distancing.
- The provision of signage to reinforce good COVID practices.
- Hand sanitising stations will be available at key locations throughout the Showgrounds.
- Ventilation will be increased where practicable in all indoor areas including the Eikon Shopping Village, large marquee trade stands and the livestock accommodation.
- Visitors will be encouraged to use cashless transactions where possible.