New 2013 - Equestrian & Farm Feeds, Lisburn will be available onsite for all your extra feed and bedding requirements. Orders can be placed from their unit located within the stable area or in advance and delivered to you at the Show for your animals staying onsite or for after the Show. Tel: 02892 677640.
New 2013- SPAR shop will be open on site from Monday 13 May - Friday 17 May. Open 10am - 4pm pre show and 7am - 9pm on show days. Available in shop - Hot Drinks - Tea, Coffee, Sandwiches, confectionery, cold drinks, milk, bread, shampoo, toothpaste, toilet roll, cigarettes etc.
Please click below for the 2013 Prize Schedule.
The Balmoral Show is Northern Ireland’s number one agricultural event which rewards the dedication and commitment of individuals who strive to produce pedigree livestock.
To see our step by step guide to completing online entries, please click here.
2013 Close of entry dates
- Horses, Ponies, Sheep & Sheep Young Handlers entries close Wednesday 6th March at 5pm.
- Beef Cattle, Dairy Stalls, Beef/Dairy Young Handlers, Goats, Pigs preliminary entries, Pig Young Handers, Poultry, Pigeons, Eggs and Rabbit entries close Wednesday 20th March at 5pm.
- Dairy Cattle final entries Wednesday 17th April at 5pm stalls to be booked by Wednesday 20th March at 5pm.
- Sheep Shearing Competitions entries close Friday 3rd May at 4pm.
- Show Jumping Competitions (International) entries close Wednesday 17th April.
- Pigs final entries Friday 12th April 4pm.
Of course you can still register via post.
Current members of the RUAS benefit from discounted entry fees.
Should you be interested in applying for membership please visit the membership section of this website to find out more about the benefits of becoming a member and to download an application form.
Alternatively you can contact us on 02890 665 225 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Forms For The Livestock Classes, 2013:
Livestock Exhibitors Manual - Coming Soon
Livestock Prize Schedule – Click Here
Remittance Form - Click Here
- Horses/Pony Entry Form – Click Here
- Sheep Entry Form – Click Here
- Sheep Young Handlers Entry Form – Click Here
- Goats Entry Form – Click Here
- Poultry, Pigeon and Eggs Entry Form – Click Here
- Pig Preliminary Entry Form - Click Here
- Pig Final Entry Form - Click Here
- Pig Young Handler Form - Click Here
- Rabbits Entry Form – Click Here
- Beef Cattle Entry Form – Click Here
- Beef/Dairy Young Handlers Entry Form – Click Here
- Dairy Cattle Entry Form (stall bookings) – Click Here
- Sheep Shearing Entry Form - Click Here
- Sheep Shearing Schedule – Click Here
REGULATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS TO EXHIBITORS, ENTRY FEES (non-refundable) and PRIZE MONEY are all included in the schedule.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL ENTRY FORMS AND REMITTANCE FORMS HAVE A SIGNATURE, OTHERWISE THEY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If you have any queries or need additional information please contact Karen on 02890 665225.
Livestock Exhibtors Show Guidance
Please click here to download the Department of Agriculture and Rural Developments 'Livestock Exhibitor Show Guidance'.
For guidance on identification and movement of Sheep and Goats, click here.